Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week 2 Wrap Up

Okay so these are not exactly weekly roundups. Being sick put me behind a few days and 8 photos fit better in my layout than 7, so you're getting a wrap-up on Wednesday.


Week 2


What I've Learned (Week 2):

  1. I can do multiple poses. New locations coming next week.
  2. I should have picked a different style pant. I love my James jeans from Anthropologie and wear them all the time in real life, but they have yet to make an appearance in the 30 for 30. Let's face it. All outfits with skinny jeans look more or less a like. I could have multiply my outfit options by instead including a pair of trousers.
  3. I could still use another cardigan. I'd like another causal topper option because the blazers are nice for work, but not necessarily for chilling.
  4. I am going to do a major purge after this is over.
  5. I'm overwhelmed by the possibility of having my entire closet at my disposal when the 30 days are up. I may just introduce a few pieces at a time.
Anyone else have any mid-way revelations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form