Monday, November 29, 2010

19 & 20 of 30 - Playing Catch-up

The last few days I've had spotty internet availability, so I'm playing catch-up today. The two outfits you see below are what I wore Saturday and Sunday.

I've had these red tights for a while, but haven't been able to summon up the courage to wear them. I was afraid that I would come off too Christmasy. I wore them on Saturday to watch our team's football game on TV. It was rather appropriate because our team color is red. They must have been good luck, because we won. Go Hogs!


Outfit 19


Day 19 (Watching the big game)

Stripe Tee - J.Crew
Polka Dot Skirt - Thrifted
Necklace - Vintage (From Grandma)
Belt and Tights - Target
Flats - Banana Republic

In case you were wondering, yes I do appear to have an abstract painting going straight through my head. My boyfriend (the artist) has been taking my pictures the last couple of days. Thanks for the art direction, hon.


Outfit 20


Day 20 (Hanging Out)

Stripe Cardi - Old Navy
Ruffle Shell - Anthro
Black Legging Jeans - Gap
Boots - Vintage
Belt - Vintage (Etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form