Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 for 30

I'm starting a new style venture on Monday. It's called 30 for 30 and it is the brainchild of blogger Kendi of Kendi Everyday. The premise is simple really. 30 pieces of clothing mixed and matched into 30 outfits, all over the course of 30 days, but here's the kicker: No Shopping. It will definitely be a challenge for me. I'm not sure I've ever gone 30 days without shopping, which is sad really. Hopefully this will be the start of better habits where shopping is concerned. I have more than enough clothes to last me a life time, I just need to get more creative with what's already in my closet.


Above is a rough draft of what items I will be choosing. Everything you see above is something I actually own, or an approximation of something I already own. Above there are only 24 items pictured, so I can add 6 more items! Seems like plenty of clothes now, but I may be singing a different tune by day 29. I'll put up the actual clothes I'm using on Monday. Stay tuned to this blog to see how my progress goes. It can be done. Kendi has actually done it quite successfully two times now as seen here and here. She did it (twice!) and so can I. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. I'm into skirts ,too.Your 30items look great!What do you think of mine? Happy remixing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the challenge! i look forward to seeing your remixed outfits.

    kendra
    http://closetconfections.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form