Saturday, November 13, 2010

5b of 30 - What do you wear to meet Clinton Kelley?!?!

Yesterday afternoon I found out that Clinton Kelley, of the show What Not to Wear, was going to be at my local Macy's that night. What Not to Wear is one of my favorite shows, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Soon after my initial excitement died down, I was struck with panic. What should one wear to be in the presence of Clinton Kelley? Well, thanks to this challenge, my options were partially limited, which did make for a slightly easier decision. I did a test run on a outfit and sent a pic to my most stylish friend, Anna of tulip.louise. She okayed the outfit and I was on my way. It was a fun event. Clinton was great. He's just as funny in person as he is on the show. The whole thing was a bit of a scam. If you purchased $100.00 in women's merchandise from Macy's, you would get a copy of his yet to be released book and the opportunity to have him sign it. Old Kara may have given into the pressure, but new 30 for 30 Kara didn't. I attended the event, had fun, and then went home without spending a penny. Yay me!!!


Outfit 5b

Floral Blouse - Tucker for Target
Black Legging Jeans - Gap
Patent Heals - Gianni Bini
Gold Fringy Necklace - Gap
All Bracelets - Vintage

1 comment:

  1. So exciting. And I think Clinton would have to approve of this cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form