Sunday, November 14, 2010

7 of 30 - What do you wear to listen to your favorite band?

Okay, so I totally lucked out this weekend. Clinton Kelley on Friday and Iron & Wine concert tonight (Sunday). Iron & Wine is in my top 5 bands ever, probably even close to the top of that list (right behind the Avett Brothers). Sam Beam, he is pretty much the band, is so talented and amazing. If you are not familiar with his work, get thee to emusic right now and check him out. Needless to say, I am pumped about tonight. So now, what to wear? What to wear?


Outfit 7


Something a little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.

Chambray Shirt - Gap
Floral Skirt - Thrifted, Blogged Here
Boots - Frye
All Jewelry - Vintage
Belt - Flea Market

I'll let you know how the concert goes. What groups are on your must see list?


Update: The concert was amazing. I was able to stand about five people back from the stage. Sam Beam is funny and so great live. Nothing beats it.

2 comments:

  1. I love this skirt. I've been looking for a good floral skirt for awhile and you've totally inspired me to thrift and hack one (when the challenge is over)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you definitely should. There are so many great skirts out there, that look frumpy hanging there, but can definitely work with a modern wardrobe, once they are hemmed a bit. It's so much cheaper than buying new, even from places like Target. All skirts at Goodwill are $3.99 and I've bought some at other places as low as $0.50. Just Google hem tutorial and you're on your way.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form