Monday, November 21, 2011

You Search, I Answer: Camel Blazer

This week someone found my blog by searching "camel blazer outfits", so here you go 8 outfits involving a camel blazer, the same $2.00 blazer in fact.  I'd say that I've got my money's worth out of this one.



2011-11-21

Blazer - Vintage, Thrifted
Blouse - Vintage, Thrifted
Skinnies - J.Crew
Boots - Frye, Resale Shop
Necklace - Grandma'd
Bracelet - Garage Sale




Camel 1


camel blazer + dark neutral pattern top + skinny jeans + boots = sleek sophistication





Camel 2


camel blazer + rich floral + tights + boots + gold pendant + wide leather belt = funky professional





Camel 3


camel blazer + tweed skirt + grey tights + brown boots + wide leather belt + gold bangle =downtown or scholastic (depends on shirt & accessories)



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form