Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wedding Teaser

I received a few teaser photos from our wedding photographer, Meredith Mashburn, so I thought I would go a head and share them with you.  I'll do a full wedding post once I receive the rest of the photos.


Invitation 1

First up is our invitation.  Since David and I are both in architecture, we wanted to keep things simple and modern.  Two chairs, our names, and the date.  What else do you need?  Alright, the time, place, and directions were on the other side.



Wedding 001

Detail shot of the photo booth, where we used the blackboard trays I DIY'd.



Wedding 002

Miniature chairs holding our wedding bands. These chairs were also used as our cake toppers. No tiny bride and groom for us.



Wedding 003

My facinator perched in the flower of choice for the day, yellow mums.




Wedding 004

The happy couple! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form