Thursday, October 20, 2011

Quick Wedding DIY

I was sorely in need of some chalk boards for use in the photobooth at our wedding reception.  I did not originate this idea.  It's been floating around the internet for a while.  I did, however, act on this idea, which is more that I can say about most of the cute ideas I see on the internet.

trays before

What you need:
2 Thrifted Metal Trays (The dorkier the pattern, the better)
1 Can of Spray Paint

trays after

Follow the directions on the back of the can and voila!  Cute chalkboards for your guest to leave you cute messages.


1 comment:

  1. What an awesome idea! I'd like to try this but only spray paint the bottom and leave the "frame" with the original color.:)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form