Thursday, October 13, 2011

Switching Season

I'm feeling pretty Fall-ish today, especially with the fallen leaves (from last year I think, they were here when I moved in late September).  This time of year I like to trade out some of my bright yellow pieces for deeper mustard tones.  The deeper shade just seems to go perfectly with the season, and a good sandwich.

Here are some of the switches I make for Fall:



What are some of the wardrobe changes you make with the change of season?




2011-10-13


Sweater - F21, Plato's Closet (Unblogged)
Blouse - Old Navy, Resale Shop
Skinnies - James Jeans, Anthro
Boots - Gianni Bini, Goodwill


Did you catch my Day to Date look from Monday?  Readers of Unusual Form can receive $20 off their eShakti purchase by using the code: UNUSUAL0811.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form