Monday, October 3, 2011

That 70s Oufit

I've really been into the 70s recently.  I'm loving 70s silhouettes.  High waists, wide legs, blouson arms.  I'm loving gold accents.  I'm even really into 70s kitchen colors.  Avocado green, sunset orange, harvest gold.  I've always thought of myself as a strict mid-century modernist when it comes to decor, but for some reason the kitch of the 70s has been calling my name.  I probably won't be redecorating anytime soon, but I can rock some 70s inspired outfits in the meantime.


2011-09-29


Blouse - Banana Republic, Resale Shop (Unblogged)
Jeans - Gap
Belt - Coldwater Creek
Boots - Antonio Melani, Thrifted
Necklace - Vintage
Bracelet - Mom'd

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form