Thursday, October 6, 2011

Do You Know Coco?

I guess I have to be inspired to get dressed.  Yesterday, I was inspired by the women of Mad Men.  Today it's French girls.  I've written again and again about my admiration of French style and one item that seems to epitomize that is the lady-like tweed jacket.  I've wanted such a jacket for some time now.  It was even on my 5-Piece French Wardrobe "to buy" list for a while.  This summer, I struck thrift store pay dirt and found one for less than $3.00.  Take that Coco Chanel. 




2011-10-05


Jacket - Express, Thrifted
Blouse - Gap
Skinnies - BGD, Urban Outfitters
Heels - Liz Claibourne
Bracelet - Simply Vera, Kohl's


Apparently, I'm a few days early. Tomorrow is the 2nd Annual Little Black Dress Event which benefits Dress for Success in Memphis. I didn't get to go last year, but it looks like a really fun event for a really great cause. It's always nice to have an excuse to dress up. If you're in the Memphis area and would like to attend, you can purchase your tickets here. If you would like more information about the event check out Dress for Success Memphis' website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form