Last year I went all European and followed the 5 Piece French Wardrobe as my fashion diet. This year I'm going all American and following the Fast Five. On this page you'll find the challenge basics and updated information on how the challenge is going.
1. All shopping must fit within my $25 per week budget.
2. Additional money can be earned through resale shops, free-lancing, etc.
3. No limits on thrifting or secondhand shopping (other than budgetary).
4. Limited updating of basics with a focus on quality.
5. Limited statement pieces (as budget allows).
6. Shop locally first. Purchase from national retailers only if not available locally.
7. Only five pieces of fast fashion per fashion season (Spring and Fall).
Next Potential Purchase:
Fast Five (Spring)
2. Red Wide Leg Pants
2. Sweater with Wide Stripes
Basics to Update
2. White Button-Up Shirt
3. Black Pumps (that actually stay on my feet)
4. Dark Skinny Jeans
Thrift Wish List