Friday, November 4, 2011

Guest Post - Suze of Miss Vinyl Ahoy

I asked a few lovely ladies from around the web to be virtual guests at my wedding. This week while I'm sunning on a Bahamian beach, these ladies will share with you what they "wore" to my wedding. Hopefully you'll get some great ideas about what to wear to a fall wedding.  Today, we have Suze from Miss Vinyl Ahoy.


IMG_9921
IMG_9946
Hi guys! Suze from Miss Vinyl Ahoy here, taking over for Kara as she celebrates her nuptials!


Kara asked me what I'd wear if I were attending her wedding, and I immediatly thought of this great new Asos dress I bought and couldn't wait to wear it. Michigan is getting colder, but Kara's outdoor wedding is going to have nice and sunny weather, so I thought this dress would work perfectly. The shoes I've had forever and thought were a nice touch with the aqua in the dress. Toss on some bangles, and I'm good to go!


This is probably the easiest outfit I've ever "worn" to a wedding. Congrats to Kara, and I can't wait to see wedding photos!


Dress: Asos
Shoes: Nine West
Bracelets: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form