Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Guest Post - Jenni of Pixie in Pumps

I asked a few lovely ladies from around the web to be virtual guests at my wedding.  This week while I'm sunning on a Bahamian beach, these ladies will share with you what they "wore" to my wedding.  Hopefully you'll get some great ideas about what to wear to a fall wedding.  Today we have Jenni from Pixie in Pumps.




2011Oct20 1


Fall weddings can be a tricky thing to dress for, especially if they are held outside. I've been to my fair share of outdoor fall weddings and can attest to the unpredictable temperatures. So my live and learn lesson is this: Layer.  Never forget your coat because chances are there will be a place to check it or at the very least a chair to hang it on in the even that it is too warm for a coat, but if the weather is cold you're not often going to find a spare coat laying around at wedding to warm you up! And you really don't want to be THAT girl thrown' back to cocktails to keep you warm… that never ends well. So here is what I would wear to Kara's wedding if I were a guest. Something simple, special, and multilayered.

And naturally I would not have this many wrinkles in this dress for a wedding. This is what I get when I wait till the end of a work day to take pictures.

Dress: Calvin Klein
Cardigan: 525 America, via Piperlime
Tights: Target
Shoes: Betsey Johnson
Nail polish: Milani (Juicy Glo), via CVS
Jenni || Pixie in Pumps
http://www.pixieinpumps.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form