Wednesday, November 24, 2010

15 of 30 - Half Way

Today I had a meeting with an executive board about a project that I've had a part in for the last year. In planning my outfit, I started out pretty conservatively. I was going to wear my grey blazer and black skirt, maybe one of the colored shells, then I thought, heck, this is boring and it's not me. So instead I choose to wear yellow! and print! and the black skirt. So what if all my colleagues were in black and tan. This is me. I enjoy color. Why shouldn't I wear what I want (within reason)? So I did. And maybe I brightened some old guy's day in the process.


Outfit 15


Day 15: (Big Meeting)

Cardi - Loft
Shell - Anthro
Skirt - Banana
Necklace - Banana
Belt - ?
Heels - Gianni Bini

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form