Friday, November 26, 2010

17 & 18 of 30

Look! A new venue. My dad actually took these pictures since I was home for Thanksgiving. This necklace is one of my favorites. I've been saving it as a secret weapon. Is there anything you are holding back just to give the last half a boost?


Outfit 17

Day 17 (Thanksgiving Dinner #2)

Stripe Shirt - J.Crew
Yellow Skirt - Vintage, Thrifted
Boots - Vintage
Necklace - Dillards
Belt - Vintage
Tights - Old Navy



I didn't participate in the Black Friday festivities. It wasn't even a temptation for me. We hardly ever go out on Black Friday and when we do it's like 2:00 PM. Why you may ask? A) I value my sleep. B) I hate the cold. C) I hate crowds. We're talking about the family that left Times Square on New Years Eve, because we couldn't stand the crowd.


Outfit 18


Day 18 (Driving 5 hours to my Boyfriend's house)

Red Cardi - Banana Republic
Navy Ruffle Tank - Gap
Skinny Jeans - James (Finally)
Boots - Vintage
Sunglasses - Vintage
Necklace - Vintage (From Grandma)
Belt - Thrifted

Yes, I always like to match my outfit with my car when driving long distances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form