Thursday, August 25, 2011

Polka Dot Professional?

Okay, so the jury is still out on turquoise skinny jeans for work, but how about polka dot pants?  I've had these pants for a while (since well before my big move), but I just haven't gotten up the courage to wear them.  I even considered cutting them into shorts before this pair came along.



2011-08-24


Blouse - Banana Republic (Unblogged)
Pants - Thrifted (Unblogged)
Flats - Naturalizer

So what gave me the courage to finally try them out? The lovely girl on the left from the September issue of Lucky Magazine. She looks quite cute and professional in her polka dot pants. If she could pull off $375 polka dot from Vena Cava, surely I could rock my $2.00 pants from the Goodwill Half Price Center and save myself $373 in the process.  How's that for a bargain?



Office-Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form