Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pattern Mixed with Pity

Do you ever look at the "Search Keywords" people use to get to your site?  Sometimes I feel sorry for those people because I know they're not going to find what they're looking for on my blog.  An example of keywords for this week:
  • pattern mixing (Have I got a tutorial for you!)
  • french 5 wardrobe (Been there, blogged that.)
  • summer interview outfit (You'll find two or three.)
  • unusual form (You found it!)
  • unusual form blog (Yep!)
  • anthropologie woven balls necklace (Umm...sorry.)
  • dixon short boot jcrew cloudy grey (I have no idea.)
  • fisherman vintage sandals (Can't help you there.)
 
What's the funniest keyword someone has searched to reach your site?



2011-08-11


On a totally unrelated note, my outfit for today.   This is an example of Step 2, patterns with similar colors, but varying scale.

Tank - Thrifted (Unblogged)
Pants - Thrifted
Belt - Old, Target?
Heels - Kenneth Cole Reaction, TJ Maxx
Necklace - Belk

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form