Do you ever look at the "Search Keywords" people use to get to your site? Sometimes I feel sorry for those people because I know they're not going to find what they're looking for on my blog. An example of keywords for this week:
- pattern mixing (Have I got a tutorial for you!)
- french 5 wardrobe (Been there, blogged that.)
- summer interview outfit (You'll find two or three.)
- unusual form (You found it!)
- unusual form blog (Yep!)
- anthropologie woven balls necklace (Umm...sorry.)
- dixon short boot jcrew cloudy grey (I have no idea.)
- fisherman vintage sandals (Can't help you there.)
What's the funniest keyword someone has searched to reach your site?
On a totally unrelated note, my outfit for today. This is an example of Step 2, patterns with similar colors, but varying scale.
Tank - Thrifted (Unblogged)
Pants - Thrifted
Belt - Old, Target?
Heels - Kenneth Cole Reaction, TJ Maxx
Necklace - Belk