Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dress Codes or Lack There Of

Okay, so my pattern mixed interview outfit must have worked.  I got the job!  Today is my first day.

One exciting thing is my dress code for work.  The direct quote from my new employer was "just don't wear t-shirts and shorts".  I can work with that.  Better than a firm I talked to earlier in the summer that required collared shirts.  That would have seriously put a damper on my style.

A flexible dress code means I get to wear more of what I like such as this recently thrifted (collarless, take that architecture firm who shall not be named) blouse.  You can't go wrong with silk Banana Republic for under $3.00, $2.92 to be exact! 


2011-08-16


Blouse - Banana Republic, Thrifted (Unblogged)
Skinnies - Banana Republic
Heels - Antonio Melani, Thrifted
Necklace - Simply Vera, Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form