Monday, August 15, 2011

Parking Lot Compliments

So this outfit earned me two parking lot compliments.  The first came from a random girl in my apartment's parking lot.  She was walking to her car while I was taking this photo and yelled out, "Cute shirt!"  I just said, "Thanks!" and continued on with my photo taking.  

The second compliment came as I was walking out of the grocery store.  I saw the hair stylist that works next door to my office.  She complimented my outfit and said how much see liked my shoes. You know you're looking good when people are yelling out to you in parking lots.  Ha!



2011-08-15


Blouse - Go International Target, Thrifted (Unblogged)
Jeans & Belt - Gap
Heels - Gianni Bini
Bracelet - Mom'd



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form