Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Night of the Unblogged

Last night I got to thinking about Tip #3 from yesterday's post: wearing the unblogged.  I had estimated that over half of my clothes had never made it on the blog.  Last night I decided to divide my closet into the blogged and the unblogged.  So I played a few episodes of Samantha Who? on Netflix and got to dividing.  Once separated, I counted the items and crunched the numbers.  Without further ado, the final tally.

In my closet:

93 blouses,  49 Unblogged = 53% of Blouses Unblogged

34 Dresses,  20 Unblogged = 59% of Dresses Unblogged

48 Skirts, 12 Unblogged = 25% of Skirts Unblogged (Much better odds)

So I was right.  Over half of my blouses and dresses have never been blogged.  This doesn't even count jackets, tanks, sweaters, shoes, belts, etc.  For the next few weeks, I'm going to concentrate on wearing the unblogged.  The unblogged items I don't want to blog might be a good indication of the clothing items that I should get rid of.  I don't want to own any pieces of clothing that I wouldn't want to show on the blog.



2011-08-03


Blouse - Thakoon for Target (Unblogged)
Jeans - James, Anthropologie
Heels - Antonio Melani, Dillard's
Jewelry - Vintage

Please excuse my awkward express.  My neighbor caught me and wanted to chat while I was taking my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form