Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Pants Conundrum

Girls, I may have to put off wearing skirts to work until it's cool enough to wear tights.  It's so cold in my office I definitely need some leg coverage, but with outdoor temps in the high 90s, it's too hot for tights.  Will you still read my blog if I wear pants every day for the next month?  I have been making a concentrated effort to buy colorful pants to add interest to my pants-based outfits, but skirts just seem more interesting.

I must not be the only person who feels this way.  Skirts, it seems, are the item of choice for bloggers.  I dare say that percentage-wise, they out number pants.  I guess I go for skirts because you can purchase them in a rainbow of colors and endless pattern variations.  Not so with pants.  They are much harder to obtain in patterns and colors and much harder to pull off for that matter.  What gives?  I'm going to go buy some red jeans.  See you later.



2011-08-22


Blouse - Anthropologie
Skirt - Thakoon for Target (Unblogged)
Heels - Kenneth Cole, TJ Maxx
Necklace - Simply Vera, Kohl's
Bracelet - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form