Thursday, December 9, 2010

Trouble in Paradise

Day 2 of my post 30 for 30 life, and I'm already struggling. It took me forever and a half to get dressed this morning. I planned almost all of my 30 for 30 outfits in advance, so getting dress in the morning was really easy. It also helped that I only had 30 pieces to choose from. Now with my entire closet at my disposal, I feel outfit block. Only two days of freedom and I'm already wanting to do another round of the challenge.

I'm thinking about doing a self-imposed mini challenge, picking a limited number of items to work with and hoping the limits spark my creativity. I would not hold myself to hard and fast rules. If I really felt like wearing something else that day, I would. This would primarily be for those days when I don't feel particularly inspired.
What about everyone else? Are you finding your transition into a post 30 for 30 world easy or difficult?


Blazer


Blazer - Vintage Pendleton (Thrifted $2.00!)
Blouse - Banana Republic
Skinny Jeans - T.J. Maxx
Boots - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form