Friday, December 3, 2010

25 of 30

I'm getting so close to the end of this challenge, I can practically smell victory. Today, I finally decided to wear my lace jacket for the first time. I could have finished the challenge without it and then it would have been the 29 for 30 challenge, but I had it so I thought that I might as well use it. This is also only the second time that I've worn this top during the challenge as well. I've been keeping a running total of how many times I've used each of my pieces and I'll be sure to report on that after the challenge is over.


Outfit 25


Day 25 (Lunch with Mom)

Jacket - LC by Lauren Conrad (Kohl's)
Tank - Old Navy
Legging Jeans - Gap
Heels - Gianni Bini
Sunglasses - Vintage
Necklace - Anthro
Vintage Fabric Buttons - Local Boutique
Belt - Vintage
Purse - Simply Vera Vera Wang (Kohl's)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form