Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Update

Just no Chevy Chase. Does that show my age (or my parents' age)? He's the first person I thought of as doing the Weekend Update on SNL.

Okay, well this post doesn't have anything to do with SNL, but it does have everything to do with what I wore this weekend. I had a nice Easter weekend with the fam, aside from all the tornado scares. In fact, the tornado sirens are going off as I write this post.

The first outfit is from Saturday night. This, ladies and gentlemen, is what you wear for a night out on the (small) town in Arkansas. Observant readers may note that I am wearing the jacket which was my third purchase for my Spring 5-Piece French Wardrobe. I'm really glad that I made the plunge on this one. I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it, because it goes with everything.



Outfit 04.23.11

Jacket - Ecote (Urban Outfiters)
Tank - Odille (Anthropologie)
Jeans - Gap
Heels - Gianni Bini (Dillards)
Jewelry - Vintage


The outfit below is from Easter Sunday. As a hold-over from childhood traditions, I like to have a new dress to wear to church on Easter Sunday. This dress, while not newly purchased, had not yet been worn. I thought the subdued pattern and lady-like shape would work nicely. I threw on a cardigan for modesty and to ward off those wicked air condition induced chills and then topped off my ensemble with a flower brooch for a touch of color.


Outfit 04.24.11 A

Cardigan - J.Crew via eBay
Dress - Odille (Anthropologie)
Flower Brooch - Anthropologie
Heels - Antonio Melani (Dillards)
Glasses - Kate Spade



Outfit 04.24.11 B


I hope everyone had a nice weekend, no matter how you celebrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form