Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Can't Quit You....

Goodwill Half-Price Center. You, with your $2.00 skirts and sweaters. I had my doubts when you switch over. Would you only be the stained, torn rejects from other stores? We even had a few rough days together, but oh how you have redeemed yourself. A psychedelic maxi dress from the 60s? For $2.50? Why, I don't mind if I do. Wool skirts from Talbots, Ann Klein, and random vintage companies? For $2.00? I'll take those as well. J.Crew button-ups? Sure, why not? Creamy cotton sweaters? You spoil me. All this for less than $15? You ruin my resolve, but not my budget. Thank you, GHPC.


Outfit 04.07.11

Tank - J.Crew
Skirt - Vintage, Thrifted (Goodwill HPC)
Flats - Banana Republic
Jewelry - Vintage
Belt - Flea Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form