Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Good Girl

Ever since I started the 5-Piece French Wardrobe, I've been a very good girl. I've only purchased the new pieces that I have mentioned. I've also tried to be very cautious in my second-hand purchases. However, since I'm moving to a different state in the next few weeks, I wanted to hit up all my favorite second-hand haunts one last time. Yesterday, I made a trip to the local "upscale resale" shop and hit the Anthro jackpot, three pieces for less than the cost of any one of them new.



Anthro Jackpot



All my new pieces have a bit of a nautical feel. I broke out the navy tank today for a casual day of running errands. I paired it with my poppy orange cardigan (5-Piece French Wardrobe item #3) and a pair of white shorts that I recently shortened.




Outfit 04.28.11 A


Cardigan - Gap
Tank - Odille (via consignment)
Shorts - Gap
Belt - Gap
Flats - Naturalizer



Outfit 04.28.11 B

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form