Saturday, April 9, 2011

5 Piece French Wardrobe - #3

So, the 5 Piece French Wardrobe takes strategy. Do you buy all the pieces early in the season to get the most wear out of them? Do you spread your purchases out to get the most purchasing pleasure? Keep a few spots open for those surprise finds? I'm going with the last one (I think).

Even though I've already purchased 3 of my 5 items (see poppy colored cardigan below), I'm going to hold off on the last two for unexpected purchases. Limiting the number of new items I can buy forces me to prioritize. I've had that classic trench on the list since day one and I do want a classic trench, but when I consider making a trench one of my five choices, it gives me pause. You know, that not-so-classic trench in my closet looks pretty good. It might just do. Priorities, it's all about priorities.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form