Friday, April 1, 2011

5 Piece French Wardrobe - #2

At this rate, I'm going to buy my 5 allotted pieces before the end of the month, and then I will have to wait until August to buy the next 5. Today, I purchased the second piece in my 5 Piece French Wardrobe for Spring. In my defense (man, I sure seem to defend myself a lot), it's a jacket that will be useful for cool spring evenings and icy air-conditioned offices. Behold the Ecote Oxford Jacket from Urban Outfitters. It's just the right light-weight, short sleeved jacket to transition into Spring. I don't believe they have it online. I got this in store.



Jacket


I was finally able to get my computer cord. I'll stretch the backlog of outfits out over the weekend, so I won't overwhelm you...with awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form