Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Still Looking

Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback yesterday. I guess it is easier for others to see a consistency in what I wear that it is for me to see it in myself. You're your own biggest critic, etc, etc.

In true Unusual Form style, I've switched up my look yet again. This is my "Searching for Style" outfit. Get it? Because it's safari/travel inspired. In this outfit, I feel like I could tag along with Emily on her travels.



Outfit 04.20.11 A

Jacket - Urban Outfitters
Tee - Gap
Jeans - Urban Outfitters
Sandals - Birkenstock
Necklace - Consignment Store
Belt - Thrifted



Outfit 04.20.11 B


In other news, I have finally joined Twitter. You can follow me, if you like. My user name is @unusualform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form