Thursday, May 31, 2012

Neutrals Week - Day 3

I feel especially French today, because I'm wearing Christian Dior. Yes! Christian Dior! So, okay, it's thrifted and made of polyester (he could have at least sprung for silk). But it's Christian Dior! I do understand the allure of designer (even if I'm not willing or able to spring for it at full price).


2012-05-31

Jacket - Express, Thrifted
Blouse - Christian Dior, Thrifted
Skinnies - BCG, Urban Outfitters
Flats - Dillard's
Necklace - Vintage, Gifted


Today's outfit is a slight variation on this outfit. It's a bit of a blogger taboo to repeat outfits. What's your take on this? I could probably repeat an outfit from a year ago and no one would notice, plus I may have new readers that didn't see my outfits a year ago. The bloggers I read could repeat an outfit and I probably wouldn't notice unless it was within a few days of each other. Personal style bloggers tend to have just that "personal style" and our outfits have similarities, themes, etc.  Throw remixing into the mix and you're bound to have similar outfits from time to time.  All of this is a convoluted way of saying I hope you don't mind if I have almost repeats, I promise I probably won't even notice yours.

Today is the last day to enter my eSkakti giveaway.  I'll announce the winner on Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form