Wednesday, May 9, 2012

30x30 - Outfit 27





30x30 27

Cardigan - Gap
Tee - Gap
Skirt - Elle, Kohl's
Flats - Calvin Klein, Dillard's
Necklace - Vintage, Antique Store
Belt - Thrifted


Yes, I'm wearing the same shirt as yesterday.  This 30x30 challenge is going down hill.  Quickly.  Good thing there are only three more outfits left.  Eek!  Next week I can finally break out the rest of my closet.  I'm quite excited.  This challenge has drug out a little too long.  The other times I participated I posted up to 7 outfits per week so the whole thing was over in a month.  This time around I tried to post 5 outfits a week so I wouldn't bombard you, the readers.  Add in a work trip with inconsistent posting and this challenge is going to be 7 weeks by the time it's finished.  That's almost 2 months.  I bet y'all are really ready to see me in some different clothes.  I'm definitrly ready to wear some different clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form