Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Neutrals Week - Day 2



2012-05-30

Jacket - LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's
Tee - Old Navy
Skirt - Thrifted
Boots - BCBGeneration - Dillard's
Necklace - Simply Vera, Kohl's


Despite my usual professional appearance, I really am a hippie at heart.  I frequent farmer's markets and natural food stores (and bring my own bags).  I listen to NPR.  I make my own granola.  I bake my own bread.  I use Dr. Bronner's for everything.  I own five pairs of Birkenstocks.  And we have a garden in our backyard as well as a flock of chickens.  Who says you can only be one thing?  I can wear skirts and oversee a construction site.  I can shop at thrift stores and work at a big building downtown.  To be multifaceted is to be interesting.  Or at least I think so.




2012-05-30B


We may have chickens, but it doesn't mean they can't have a sleek, modern coop that just so happpens to match my outfit.






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form