Wednesday, May 2, 2012

30x30 - Outfit 23


30x30 23

Blouse - Old Navy
Jeans - Gap
Boots - Frye, Resale Shop
Necklace - Vintage, Antique Mall
Bracelet - Vintage, Garage Sale
Belt - Gap


One good thing about a 30x30 challenge is that it makes me want to do a major closet clean out when I'm done.  That shirt I bought on a whim that never fit? And is still hanging in my closet a year later, unworn? Gone!  That funky vintage blouse that was just a bit too funky? Gone.  When I realize how many interesting outfits I can make with so few pieces, it makes my bulging closet look excessive and sickening.  Sometimes more is more (like in pattern mixing and accesorizing), but sometimes less really is more, especially when it comes to my closet.





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form