Sunday, March 20, 2011

Umm...Yeah

Well, I sprung a little too early. It was a bit nippy today, so I did have to go back to that gray wool sweater (or cashmere in this case). My unworn piece for the day is my skirt. It is from the "We Love Vera" line at Anthropologie, which I've previously waxed poetic about. I really love the print, but the fit is awkward. I've had it for over a year, and I'm just now making it work? Lazy fashion on my part.


Outfit 03.20.11


Sweater - Banana Republic
Skirt - We Love Vera (1st time out)
Tights - Eddie Bauer
Heels - Gianni Bini
Necklace - Vintage
Belt - Abercrombie and Fitch (from high school)


Outfit 03.20.11 Umm...Yeah


Okay. This picture is a bit of a joke. My father took my outfit photo today and thought that I should have my picture with some of our farm equipment to prove that I'm a real farm girl. He would also like to be referred to as the Unusual Farm household from now on. My mother thinks that I look like I'm posing for some trucker calender. Say hello to Miss Big Rig December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form