Wednesday, March 2, 2011

29 of 30 or The End is Near

I don't know about y'all, but I'm going to be glad to see the end of this 30 for 30 challenge. This time around there has been less revelation and more work it seems. The not shopping part was easier to handle, but my outfits seem less inspired than the first time around. Let's just chalk this one up to a sophomore slump. IF, and a big emphasis on the if, I do the 30 for 30 challenge a third time, I think I will finally be about to make exciting, useful choices in my item selection.




Outfit 29


Blouse - Banana Republic (via consignment)
Pants - J.Crew
Flats - Banana Republic
Accessories - Vintage


Be sure to check back tomorrow. It will be a busy day around here on Unusual Form. I'll have my final 30 for 30 outfit, my 30 for 30 Roundup with all the outfits of the challenge, and a new Shopping Secondhand post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form