Monday, March 28, 2011

Pay It Forward


Since I can't pass up a good blogger challenge, here comes another one. I saw this challenge on Marie's blog Watch Me Dress. I was lucky enough to be one of the first five to comment there, so now I am paying it forward on my blog.

This one is quite simple. I will make something handmade for the first five people who comment on this post. In return, the first five people must post this on their blog and promise to make something for the first five people who comment there, so on and so forth. If you are one of the first five, be sure to email your info to me: unusualform (at) gmail (dot) com. Oh yeah, you have to finish this by the end of 2011. That should be plenty of time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form