Monday, February 27, 2012

Remarkable

Inspiration for today's outfit came from my newest blog crush, Hilary of Dean Street Society.  Not only does she wear the cutest outfits, she also post helpful "how to" videos.  I watched them all back to back last night.  When getting dressed this morning I thought of her video "How to be Remarkable Before Breakfast".  Hilary encourages us all to dress remarkably, in a manner worth remarking upon.  With these thoughts in mind (and perhaps a little inspiration from Hilary's own outfit), I pulled this outfit together.  Low and behold, her advice worked!  I attempted to dress remarkably  and first thing this morning a girl at the bank remarked on my outfit. Head over to Hilary's site for good advice in abundance.



2012-02-27


Blazer - Banana Republic
Button-Up - Old Navy, Thrifted
Skirt - Vintage, Thrifted
Shoes - Gianni Bini, Dillard's
Necklace -  Simply Vera, Kohl's
Belt - Dockers, Thrifted




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form