Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fast Five

I’m not wearing camel or my usual boots!  Yay, me! for stepping outside my sartorial comfort zone.  If yesterday was True Confessions Part 1, today is Part 2.  I went shopping.  At Old Navy.  A place definitely know for their fast fashion, but, man, are they on trend this season.  I just had to have this bird shirt after I used it in my Colored Jeans post and saw Daena wearing the cream version.

Maybe instead of a 5 Piece French Wardrobe, there should be a Fast 5 Wardrobe, where you buy only 5 pieces of fast fashion a season, instead of 5 nice pieces each season.  I’ve never had much trouble with nicer items, my budget usually helps regulate that. It’s the $5.00 pieces at Old Navy and Target that are a temptation and the most likely to clog up my closet, because I have a tendency to buy them in bulk.  What do you think about a fashion challenge that limits the “shallow” items you get and not the nice things?  A Fast 5 instead of a 5PFW?





2012-02-01


Blazer - Vintage, Thrifted
Blouse - Old Navy
Jeans - Gap
Boots - Gianni Bini, Dillard's
Necklace - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form