Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week 1 Roundup

Week 1


Thoughts on Week 1:

- The whole not shopping thing is easier this time around. I've already been 30 days without shopping once and I was trying to be really conscious of my shopping for the 2 months between the challenges.

- I wish I had chosen at least one skirt that was more colorful. I like all the skirts I picked, but they all fall on the darker end of the color spectrum.

- Last time I was wishing for one more neutral cardigan. I think that this time I went over board and picked too many neutrals.

- My favorite outfit is Day 3, I think that really evokes "Kara Style".

I promise I'll have some better outfits next week. I didn't want to use all my best ideas in the first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form