Sunday, February 20, 2011

18 & 19 of 30

Playing a little weekend catch up. First outfit was worn on Saturday to a wedding shower for one of my friends and then out and about with my mom. The second outfit I wore to church on Sunday morning. Note the polka dot blouse. One of my favorites yet it's making its 30 for 30 debut on day 19?!?



Outfit 18

Cardigan - Gap
Stripe Tee - Anthro
Skirt - Kimchi Blue (via consignment)
Boots - Vintage
Necklace - Simply Vera Vera Wang (Kohl's)
Belt - Gap
Bracelet - Vintage



Outfit 19

Blazer - Banana Republic
Blouse - Banana Republic
Skirt - Vintage, Thrifted, Altered
Boots - Frye (via consignment)
Necklace - Simply Vera Vera Wang (Kohl's)
Bracelet - Vintage (Mom'd)


Please excuse the awkwardness of the above photo. It was so windy out today that all my photos ending up looking extremely awkward. This was the least awkward of the group. I don't know how some bloggers manage to get outdoor shots everyday. How do they deal with wind? Pony tails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form