Thursday, February 10, 2011

8 of 30

I had a really cute outfit picked out to wear today, but it snowed and iced last night, so school was canceled. I'm snowed into my apartment and probably won't see a real person today. Is it wrong to save your "good" outfits for the days when you actually see people? I suppose by posting my outfits on the internet, they are being viewed by numerous people, but it doesn't seem to count unless someone sees your outfit in person. I don't know. That's just the crazy workings of my mind.


Outfit 8

Denim Shirt - J.Crew (Via Plato's Closet)
Jeans - Gap
Flats- Banana Republic
Scarf - Mom'd
Belt - Gap
Bracelet - Vintage, Great Aunt


Source: luckymag.com via Kara on Pinterest



I was inspired by this outfit. I don't think that I hit the mark though. This girl looks chic and stylish and I look more frumpadump. I think higher rise jeans and heels would help, but hey, I was working with what I had. Isn't that the whole point of 30 for 30? To be inspired by the fashion world and then to be creative within your own closet instead of running out to buy something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form