Friday, September 2, 2011

Lanket

I failed to account for one entire category of clothing in my battle against office air conditioning: long skirts! They're like blankets for you legs. They're like lankets! 

This particular skirt I've had for a while. I purchased it at the Goodwill Half Price Center before I moved, so it was $2.00. It took me so long to wear it, because it was slightly too big. I needed to move two buttons over. It took me 4 months to do a 4 minute task. What can I say? I've been slightly preoccupied lately.

2011-09-02
 
Blazer - Ann Taylor, Thrifted 
Tank - BDG, Urban Outfitters 
Skirt - Gap, Thrifted 
Flats - Naturalizer 
Necklace - Grandma'd 
Bracelet - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form