Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Streak Continues - Outfit 16

Wow! With the luck I've been having, I should head straight to Vegas. Can you believe this? Two Anthro pieces, two different thrift stores, in two days.

I found this lovely blouse while on a mission for bar stools. Come on, you know you've done it too. I had been to this thrift store fairly recently so I planned to only pop in a see if they had any bar stools. I was not going to look at any sections other than the furniture but I thought, "Well, I'll just walk through the boutique section (the nice stuff)". And Bang! There it was. Odille blouse. $5.00.

I still don't have any bar stools.


Outfit 16


Top - Odille, Thrifted
Capris - Old Navy
Flats - Thrifted
Belt - Gap, Thrifted
Bracelet - Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form