Thursday, June 23, 2011

Conversations with Myself - Outfit 9

The problem with a 15 for 15 is that you have to wear your items too closely in succession. I just wore this skirt on Monday. I didn't want to wear my denim shorts and I am saving the white capris for a weekend event, so there you go. Yellow skirt it is.

My life is not changing as quickly as I had hoped (i.e. I haven't got a job yet), so I will probably be extending my 15 for 15 into a 30 for 30. I'll be adding some new items over the next few days.


Outfit 9A

Chambray Shirt - Gap
Skirt - Vintage, Thrifted, Altered
Dark Blue Necklace - Talbots via TJ Maxx
Turquoise Necklace - Coldwater Creek
Belt - Thrifted
Bracelet - Urban Outfitters
Flats - Thrifted


Outfit 9B


"What's that on my foot?" "Oh, it's just a smudge."


Outfit 9C


Double necklaces. What do you think about that? Not so fashion forward as it once was. It's actually quite standard now, but it's not something I do often. I usually rely on pre-matched, multi-strand necklaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form