Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Yes, No

Yes, these are the same pants as yesterday.  No, I didn't wear them two days in a row (though I may or may not be known to do this, especially on the weekend).

In more exciting news. I won tickets to the Thursday night fashion shows of NWAFW.  But what should I wear?  I walked through the venue on my way out of work this evening and I was seriously intimidated.  It was full of all kinds of fashion-y types.  Sure, I'm a "fashion blogger", but Unusual Form is really more of a personal style blog.  What I'm wearing and what is in fashion is not really the same thing.  Ever.

I know I can pull of cute and quirky, but can I go high-style? We shall see, we shall see.


2012-03-07


Blazer - Gap
Top - Old Navy
Skinnies - Buckhead Black, Plato's Closet
Flats - Calvin Klein, Dillard's
Necklace - Vintage



Seriously, if you have any tips on what to wear to a fashion show, leave them in the comments.





1 comment:

  1. You can't go wrong in something a lil sexy. Last year I went in a black dress and heels. I like to look like I know what I'm doing but not like I have to show you what's in my closet.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form