Thursday, March 29, 2012

30x30 - Outfit 4



30x30 Outfit 4


Striped Tee - BDG, Urban Outfitters
Pencil Skirt - Vintage, Thrifted
Scarf - Vintage, Thrifted
Necklace - Vintage, Antique Mall
Belt - Thrifted
Boots - Frye, Resale Shop


One thing I really like about doing a 30x30 challenge is that it requires planning.  A normal morning for me involves standing in front of my closet, staring, trying on multiple outfits, discarding the rejects into a pile, finally settle on something that I'm unsatisfied with by the time I get to work (late).

With the 30x30 I have limited options to chose from and I usually have pre-planned outfits.  I already have at least 40 outfit combinations on Polyvore and I know that I haven't even done all the possible outfits.  Assuming every shirt goes with every bottom and not even taking into jackets or cardigans, that's 104 outfit possibilities (13 tops x 8 bottoms). 




Red Skirt Combos





Above are all the combinations possible with the red skirt.  Trust me.  You'll see a couple of these during the remix.  They all work with the exception of the yellow polka dot shirt/red skirt combo.  But who knows?  Throw on a navy blazer and a wide belt and it might work too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form