Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wishes Do Come True

Sometimes the thrift stars align and you find exactly what you are wishing for.  Observant readers will note that I have had "red blazer" on my Thrift Wish List for a few weeks.  I'd spotted some cute outfits around the web and wanted to follow suit.  Now granted, a red blazer is not a rare specimen, but to find a high-quality red blazer, in good condition, in the perfect size and fit, for $4.00?  Now that is a miracle to behold!


2012-01-16 a


Blazer - Vintage, Thrifted
Striped Tee - Rodarte for Target
Skinnies - James Jeans, Anthropologie
Booties - Gianni Bini, Dillard's
Necklace - Vintage
Scarf - Simply Vera, Kohl's






2012-01-16 b


Side Note: Lately, I've been tinkering with blog layout, photo sizes, etc. so please bear with me through my blog improvements.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form