Sunday, January 29, 2012

Camel is the New Grey

Can you tell that camel is my new favorite neutral? I've worn some version of it in my last three outfit posts (see the other outfits here and here).  Camel is just such a warm, flattering color and goes with everything.  Not to mention how sophisticated I feel when wearing it, even if it's paired with polka dots and a bright colored blocked skirt.  Umm, I'm also wearing the same boots in the last four posts.  At least I'm getting my $8.00 worth out of them.  

Camel is my new grey.  Navy is my new black.  And polka dots are my new stripes.  What can I say? I'm all about breaking convention here on Unusual Form. 



2012-01-27


Cardigan - Banana Republic
Tank - J.Crew, Gifted
Skirt - Elle, Kohl's
Boots - Vintage, Goodwill
Necklace - Vintage, Flea Market
Belt - Flea Market



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form