Thursday, January 19, 2012

Different Day, More of the Same

Do you ever find yourself reaching for the same items or types of clothing over and over again?  I guess it's that whole "20% of your clothes, 80% of the time" theory.  I wear these exact jeans two or three times a week (I fell and tore a hole in the only other pair in rotation).  I wear the same 4 pairs of boots all winter, despite a closet overflowing with shoes.  Two tie-neck blouses, two enamel brooches, two days in a row?  Yep.  What can I say?  I'm a creature of habit.  What clothing habits have you picked up lately?



2012-01-18 a

Cardigan - Gap
Tie-Neck Blouse - Old Navy, Resale Shop
Skinnies - BDG, Urban Outfitters
Boots - Vintage, Goodwill
Brooch - Vintage, Antique Store






2012-01-18 b





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Unusual Form